Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I wear when I visit Dr. Tripp? Please wear loose fitting comfortable clothes. Workout shorts are ideal.
- What should I expect on my first visit? Dr. Tripp will take a detailed medical history on your first visit and then go thru a series of tests to determine what's causing your symptoms. If there are no contraindications, you will be treated on your first visit.
- What types of Payment does Dr. Tripp accept? Cash, check, credit or debit card (visa, mastercard, and discover)
- What insurance does Dr. Tripp take? Our office is in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans. We will be happy to file out of network claims for other insurance companies.
- Can I use my Health Care Reimbursement Account Our office can provide a receipt to be filed for Health Care Reimbuserment.